On-Line Permit Application is Restricted to Registered Utilities

Registered Utilities Access
Log on Name

  To register your Franchised Utility or Improvement District
Mail or Fax your registration request to;
Navajo County Department of Public Works
Attn; Anthony Bowler
P.O. Box 668
South Highway 77
Holbrook, AZ. 86025


Send mail to webmaster@co.navajo.az.us if you have any 
difficulties using this site.
Copyright 1999, 2000 & 2001 Public Works Department
This page was last updated 
June 10, 2002

Return to Public Works Home page
Navajo County
100 East Carter Drive, South Highway 77
Holbrook, AZ 86025

Tel: (928) 524-4000

Copyright © 1998 Navajo County, All Rights Reserved